San Jose, CA
San Jose is the worldwide headquarters of eBay. Our eBay campus is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, birthplace to influential technology companies and rising start-ups. San Jose is a picturesque city about 50 miles south of San Francisco and a convenient commute from the Bay Area, thanks to our free eBay commuter bus.
- WASHINGTON - StubHub Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your Schedule
- COLORADO - StubHub Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your Schedule
- COLORADO & WASHINGTON - StubHub Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your Schedule
- MTS 1, Software Engineer
- Manager - Financial services analytics
- Account Manager
- Software Engineer - MTS-1
- Product Manager - Customer Success
- Software Engineer, Back End
2025 Hamilton AvenueSan Jose, California 95125
Here’s where it all began. Pierre Omidyar, founder and chairman, opened our San Jose campus in 1998–the same year eBay went public. Many career-making and defining opportunities and internships can be found inside our eight-building campus. Our employees touch all areas of our business–Motors, Fashion, Electronics, Toys, Collectibles, Sporting Goods, Home and Garden–and they come from all over the Bay Area to do it. Commuting is made easier with: free, round-trip bus service to San Francisco, free shuttles to the CalTrain and charging stations for electric cars.
For the foodies among us, an onsite café provides daily delights. We have many company sports teams, a fitness center with personal training, a masseuse, boot camps, and wellness programs.
eBay creates opportunities for people around the world every day—and our employees are motivated to give back to their communities, too. Our eBay GIVE Teams have organized Backpack and Holiday Gift Drives as well as Second Harvest Food Bank fundraisers. Ask about the job and charitable opportunities you could be a part of if you come in for an interview.